À la recherche d’un emploi à l’extérieur du Gouvernement de la Nation Crie? Développement des Compétences Apatisiiwin affiche des possibilités d’emploi offertes à l’échelle de Eeyou Istchee.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for leading, developing, mentoring and auditing the quality control for the Technical Support Team. The incumbent is also responsible for participating in IT projects and higher-level user support. This is a hands-on position.
• Lead and mentor the IT Technical Team.
• Communicate and adhere to new procedures, policies and goals.
• Monitor queues and assist with daily goals and conduct quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
• Establish, recommend and implement policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented services.
• Handle escalated issues from users.
• Provide technical user support.
• Oversee ticket system operation and maintenance.
• Implement, maintain and oversee technical support tools, such as the ticketing and monitoring tool, remote access software and security password managers.
• Supervise and lead direct reports.
• Assist with development of team objectives, as well as individual objectives for direct reports by ensuring that performance is aligned with those objectives. Ensure that supervisors within team are establishing objectives that are in alignment with departmental objectives, in collaboration with the Senior Manager of IT.
• Identify training needs, recommend solutions, and support training and development.
• Conduct periodic performance evaluations for direct reports and assist supervisors through formal performance evaluations and regular one-on-one meetings.
• Promote ongoing, effective and open communication with employees. Keep staff members informed of decisions that impact them and/or their department.
• Maintain up do date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Five to eight years or relevant work experience.
• Experience in a leadership and or coaching role.
• Fluency in English.
• Fluency in Cree is an asset.
• Fluency in French is an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities
• Customer-focused and service-oriented.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively.
• Proven ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
• Strong judgment and proven ability to problem-solve.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment.
• Typical office setting where there are no unusual physical demands.
• Willingness to work irregular hours.
• Willingness to travel occasionally.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
Votre demande doit être envoyée par courriel ou par télécopieur avec le numéro de concours: ECN-210405-3
From April 20, 2021 to May 3, 2021
Your application must be sent by email with the competition number: ECN-210405-3
PDF DownloadECN-210405-3 Technical Support Specialist