À la recherche d’un emploi à l’extérieur du Gouvernement de la Nation Crie? Développement des Compétences Apatisiiwin affiche des possibilités d’emploi offertes à l’échelle de Eeyou Istchee.
The Multimedia Production Officer is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders of the Department of Justice and Correctional Services (DOJCS) of the Cree Nation Government, in order to support the creation of media content. The incumbent is responsible for the planning, producing, and reviewing of media content in order to increase public awareness about department services.
- In collaboration with the Media and Communications Specialist, provide professional media support for the production of all audio and video content of the department.
- Participate in the pre-production, production, and post-production of video content for the department.
- Collaborate in the development of a production schedule for video and audio content that is to be produced for the department.
- Create and regularly update equipment inventory to meet the needs of all current and future production.
- Maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of all equipment used in production.
- Edit and review video and audio content for social media, website, and podcast channel.
- Offer media solutions to department staff in promoting department services and programs.
- Stay up to date with the latest production best practices and technologies.
- Offer insight into new and innovative ways of producing content.
- Work closely with the Media and Communications Specialist and the Cree Nation Government communications team.
- Assist in developing informative and relevant content for various social media platforms
- in line with the social media strategy.
- Collaborate on and adapt content for the website and social media that is in line with the communications need of the department.
- Create and develop videos to build awareness and educate the public on the department’s services, programs and issues.
- Identify and cover events from all departments throughout the year (eg. conferences, programs, etc.) in order to produce content.
- Work with designers and video producers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Graphic/Web Design or a related field.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in Social Media communications.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Verbal Fluency of Cree is a strong asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Writing skills with excellent editing, proofreading, and research skills.
- Knowledge of content management and basic site administration.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of video production principles.
- Knowledge of audio editing software, Adobe Audition, Logic, Protools.
- Proficiency with non-linear editing software (Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve).
- Typical office setting where there are no unusual physical demands.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Must undergo a background check.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
Votre demande doit être envoyée par courriel ou par télécopieur avec le numéro de concours: Req #69